RPG Heaven

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

3 participanți

Heaven is on Fire (Private/English)

Crazy Bunny
    Crazy Bunny

Heaven is on Fire (Private/English) Empty Heaven is on Fire (Private/English)

Mesaj Scris de Crazy Bunny 2014-12-24, 13:32

Heaven is on Fire

Sometimes  things won't go as planed, and we all know this.
                                     But for Kerr andher mother , life, already a misery , is more
                                     than over. This is a story that follows the hard life of a young
                                     violonist and the beautiful love a mother has to rediscover for
                                     her daughter, for they have became strangers long ago.

~ * * * ~

The main story of this play focuses on three girls, Alice, Christina, and Heath. Alice and her Mother Christina have been living in provery since Mike, father, husband and well-known sugar-daddy, has left with another young girl he had left pregnant. Heath is a young pianist that plays in a local pub Christina uses to visit. After a quick talk and some drinks things got really weird among the three women who are working on a relationship, but everyone knows it's not easy to love a stranger, and the long lost motherly love won't come back as easy, unless pushed a little bit by a special person.

because,
    Sadness, it was the one that
    Set the Heaven on Fire
    Crazy Bunny
    Crazy Bunny

Heaven is on Fire (Private/English) Empty Re: Heaven is on Fire (Private/English)

Mesaj Scris de Crazy Bunny 2014-12-24, 19:46

Reserved for catch up.
    Crazy Bunny
    Crazy Bunny

Heaven is on Fire (Private/English) Empty Re: Heaven is on Fire (Private/English)

Mesaj Scris de Crazy Bunny 2014-12-24, 20:51

" Expecting me to do something like that, Mr. Edwig, is anything, but resonable. I know you need all that paperwork done, but as you may remember, last week, I overstayed about three hours just to do the folders. Why can't you ask Angie once?"

" I hardly can understand your disobedience, Mrs. Lockhot. I doubt a few more hours of work will tire you that much. After all, I am willing to pay the extra work, you know. All I am asking is two hours at last to put the papers in place so we could avoid any problem. It's also your job, Mrs Lockhot, and as far as I know, it is the only one you have, and you should take care."

The man, a completely arrogant male in his late 40's looked as he wanted to leave his secretary office, already tierd of her whining. Christina was a hard worker, indeed, but not as Mr. Edwig wanted her to be. If he said she should stay, she had to stay and not disobey in any way.

" What about my daughter? Next week is her birthday, and I can't stand leaving her alone on her big day another year. Please Mr. Edwig, I am sure you'll understand. You're also a parent and... "

" I am expecting everything to be in place by tomorrow, Mrs. Lockhot and no excuses this time " said the boss, leaving the room.

Once again, Cristina had nothing to say. She just began working, tears dripping down on her face. She could already see it. Alice, all alone on her birthday, speaking on the phone with an old firend, totally unhappy and lonely about the sitation, just like the previous year.
    Joshie
    Joshie

Mesaj Scris de Joshie 2014-12-24, 21:40

Three days before her birthday, Alice was anything but pleased. Another ugly day she had to spend alone in her room, talikng to Edina on her phone about her boyfriend and her awesome friends coming with a pack full of lies.

Why did she lie anyways? Everyone knew how miserable her life was. Nothing but solitude and loneliness she had.

At the bus stop, her 'best firend' was waiting for another of her firends. The only reason Beatrice had the title of 'best firend' was because she was the closest person to Alice, and the only person that was not ashamed to talk to her, but as far as she was concerned, Beatrice had a bestie on her own and didn't care as much about Alice as she thought she did. It was a sweet lie, tricking herself into believing she had someone.

"Hello, dear!" said Beatrice, then waved at her.

Alice said nothing, but also waved at her firend. Beatrice looked as she would want to talk, but the early arrival of the bus made it impossible. Beatrice got up and after some minutes the bus was on its way.

The reason that Alice had not taken the bus wat that she was waiting for the other one. As she waited in pace, among three other students, her mother had sent her a text.

' Sorry, won't be home tonight. '
    - - - - -
    occ: My fancy writing isn't as fancy in English, really.
    Iroha
    Iroha

Mesaj Scris de Iroha 2014-12-25, 21:30

occ: Tis alright, Josh.

One week before Heath's very first representation at a small local bar her uncle owns, she found herself quite distrubed by the fact that for once, she will have a real audience, but as she began to practice, with her big day in mind, all the emotions began to fade.

She had no ideea why, as she know from previous performances (even though she was only a child), the emotions tend to grow on you when the moment is near.

She arrived at the bar, and got out of the car. It wasn't something really, but for her first real performance it was perfect. Warm, cozy and very hospitable.

In about an hour, a mere hour, the bar was going to be full of people, drinking an laughing, and she would be on the scene, singing for everyone to hear, Now, thinking about that, the emotions came back and all was nothing but a bad ideea.

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj Scris de Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: 2024-04-28, 07:52